Melanie thrives on helping whip your admin into manageable bites that you can understand and gain some benefit from.
Melanie Wallis – My Story
Growing up, Melanie was taught that chores happen before playtime. That chaos has its own order and that each task – no matter the size – can be done if done systematically. Along with the tried and tested, if you don’t succeed the first time, try again because there is nothing in life you can’t do.
Melanie left school at 16, and worked full-time while completing her Matric and a Diploma in Journalism. By the time she turned 21, she was running a small administrative department for a local supermarket.
“I believe a business can be greatly improved by effective office admin practices.”
What I can do for your business
Social Media Scheduling
- Diploma Journalism 1999
- Certificate Bookkeeping 2008
- Administrator – OK Foods 1997 to 2003
- Payroll Administrator – Nirove SA 2009 to 2014
- Bookkeeper / Administrator – Nirove SA 2009 to 2014
- Assistant Bookkeeper – Khanya Hygiene 2010 to 2014
- Eastern Cape Secretary – Cleaning Association 2012 to 2014
- Owner (Jack-of-all-Trades – Social media, marketing, blogger, bookkeeping, teacher) – Zahra’s Oriental 2013 to present